SCHOOL OF OPEN LEARNING (CAMPUS OF OPEN LEARNING)
UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
UNIVERSITY OF DELHI
ONLINE ADMISSION FOR DIRECT ADMISSION (50% OF TOTAL SEATS) IN POST-GRADUATE COURSES 2014 AT SOL
Date of Registration : Monday 16th June , 2014 to Monday 21st July , 2014
Registration Fee : Rs.250 (General & OBC), Rs.100 (SC/ST/PWD)
Eligibilty & No. of Seats : As mentioned below:-
|S.No.||Course||No. of seats for Direct Admission
(50% of total seats ,Reservation as per University Rules)
|1.||M.A.(Hindi)||314||B.A.(Hons.) Hindi from University of Delhi with 62% Marks or above in aggregate|
|2.||M.A.(History)||78||B.A.(Hons.) Examinaton in History from University of Delhi with 50% Marks|
|3.||M.A.(Pol. Sc.)||235||B.A.(Hons.) in Political Science from University of Delhi with 60% Marks or above|
|4.||M.A.(Sanskrit)||157||B.A.(Hons.) Sanskrit from University of Delhi with 60% Marks in aggregate|
|5.||M.Com.||392||B.Com (Hons.) from University of Delhi with 65% marks in aggregate
B.Com. (Pass) or B.Com.(Degree) from University of Delhi with 70% marks in aggregate
- The Registration process for 50 % Direct Admission to Post Graduate Courses will only be completed through ONLINE. The details in this regard is available on our website i.e. https://sol.du.ac.in.
- This Registration is exclusively meant for the students who have passed/pursuing Hons. Courses from the University of Delhi in the respective course and are sure that their result will be as per the eligibility mentioned against the course. However, for M.Com., the students for B.Com from Delhi University can also apply subject to they must secure 70% and above marks in Final Year Examination.
- After completing the Registration process, the student has to submit all relevant documents along with the copy of Registration Form duly affixed photograph and signature within 10 days either by Speed Post/Regd. Post or by hand Addressed to ‘The Executive Director’, School of Open Learning, 5,Cavalry Line, University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007, failing which the Registration will not be treated in order and the consequences thereupon will be on the part of student.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED ALONG WITH REGISTRATION FORM:-
- Registration Form along with affixed recent Passport Size Photograph(on top of the form) and Signature(on bottom of the form).
- Registration Fee payment through online mode (Challan/Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) Click for Registration
- Self Attested photocopy of the Matriculation(10th) Certificate
- Self Attested photocopy of the Intermediate (12th) Certificate & Marksheet
- Self Attested copy of Part-I, Part-II, Part-III Marksheets
- In case, the result of III yr. is awaited the candidate will submit the self attested marksheet of I yr. and II yr. and photocopy of the Admit Card (Hall Ticket)