Directorate of Education “Delhi” to be announced the admission for the children who belongs to the EWS and DG category soon. The admission maybe start from the middle of January 2017 and the complete details will appear on the official website at edudel.nic.in.
- First you have to open the official website edudel.nic.in for online registration.
- Please fill all the mandatory filed that marked with the red star. After registration you will got your login id and password.
- Please use your own mobile number while registration because you will receive a sms for future reference.
- For filing application please login using your id and password. Please fill the form with the accurate details and read once again before submitting it.
Who can apply for the EWS/DG Nursery admission scheme?
Under Economically Weaker Section (EWS) admission your income must be less than one lakh rupees. Disadvantaged Group (DG) category includes (SC/ST/OBC Non-creamy layer/Physically Challenged/Orphan and Transgender), as per government rule 25% seats should be reserved to EWS/DG category the selection will done by computerized lottery system.
HOW TO APPLY INCOME CERTIFICATE FOR EWS
Documents List That For Required for EWS and DG Category Children
The person who has applying the admission for their kids must have residence proof of delhi. For EWS category ration card, Electricity Bill, or Domicile Certificate for residence proof, voter I card for parents and Aadhar Card for children also may required by schools. Birth Certificate is must for children.
Under EWS You must have an income certificate (less than one lakh rupees) which is issued by Competent Authority of Delhi. BPL and AAY card holder can also apply.
For applying admission DG category is not required to show Income Certificate. They have to give caste certificate, if disable need medical certificate, if orphan give documentary evidence and if transgender need documentary evidence also.
For complete and updated details please visit official website here edudel.nic.in
Children age limit for session 2017-18:
- Nursery/Pre-School: Age Between 3 to 4 years on 31.03.2017
- KG/Pre-Primary: Age Between 4 to 5 years on 31.03.2017
- Class I (first): Age Between 5 to 6 years on 31.03.2017
Finally, you can apply in both categories general and ews. If selected under EWS quota you will be exempted from tuition and admission fees. If you get selected under General category you have to pay the tuition fees and other fees.
DOE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR PARENTS ON ONLINE EWS/DG ADMISSION (2017-18)
Tips and Precautions
For further details please go to this link edudel.nic.in