Scholarship is award to students who have excelled their academics and wish to continue studies further.
Last Date for receipt of completed application forms
By Post: 25th November 2014
In Person / Online: 25th November 2014
Last Date for Purchase of Application Form: 07th November 2014
Last Date for Submission of Filled Application Form and Documents: 25th November 2014
Gaurav Foundation (Adding wings to dreams),
Gaurav Foundation – G-107, Vidyasagar Oswal Garden, 210-212, Cochrane Basin Road, Korukkupet, Chennai-600021 (TN), Website www.gauravfoundation.org
Gaurav Foundation Merit Scholarship 2014 is a non refundable merit-based scholarship programme and has been announced for students to want to pursue their studies in India and abroad. The scholarship is provided by the Gaurav Foundation, Chennai based public charitable organization formed in the year 2007 by Mr. Gaurav Singhal
Highlights of the Merit Scholarship
2. Designed for the brightest minds who wish to pursue their studies in India and abroad.
3. Selected students to be awarded scholarship
……..India School – Max. Rs. 20,000/- (Per Year).
……..India College – Max. Rs. 2,00,000/- (Per Year).
……..India Abroad – Max. Rs. 10,00,000/- (Per Year).
Minimum Eligibility Criteria for Applying
1. Indian Citizen, residing in India.
2. Min. Age 11 years as on March 31, 2014.
3. Max. Age 35 years as on March 31, 2014.
Last Date for Purchase of Application Form
7th November 2014
Last Date for Submission of Filled Application Form & Documents
25th November 2014
How to get Application Form ?
1. Make a Request using the Form
2. Take a Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/-. Draft must be in favour of “GAURAV FOUNDATION” payable at Chennai.
3. Send it to our Postal / Mailing Address :
G-107, Vidyasagar Oswal Garden,
210-212, Cochrane Basin Road,
Korukupet, Chennai – 600 021.
4. On Receiving the Request Form and Fees, we shall send an e-mail with the Application Form within 3 Working Days.
Complete Application Form
Previous Educational History with Min 60% Marks obtained
Current School / College & Fees Structure
Verification & Other Procedures
Application Form will be sent on the E-mail Address mentioned on the Request Form.
Application will have Applicants Name, Gender, Fathers Name and Date of Birth Pre-Printed as Mentioned on the Request Form.
Application Form cannot be changed or transferred to any other applicant, once issued.
Application Fees is Non Refundable.
Submission of Incorrect or Misleading Information, Documents shall lead REJECTION OF APPLICATION.
We do not assure any 100% guarantee for scholarship by just making an Application.
Panel’s Decision will be Final.
Photocopy / Modification of the Scholarship Form or Documents is illegal and unacceptable.