A Bouquet of Success
Aryan Florist started using AdWords with a modest budget of Rs.200 per day. Business scaled phenomenally and the company has increased its budget manifold. Today, Ad- Words accounts for 90% of its business.
Planting the Seed
Aryan Florist was established by Rishi Sachdev in 2004 with the vision of catering to the floral needs of customers not only in India, but also those living abroad who want to send flowers in India. Based in Chandigarh, the company provides excellent service in all vil-lages of Punjab. It has a track record of delivering flowers within 3-4 hours of ordering, even to the remotest village in Punjab.
Aryan Florist has now grown to cater to the floral needs of consumers in more than 100cities of India.
Aryan Florist was introduced to Google AdWords in 2004. Rishi says that he started with a modest budget of Rs 200 per day, and today it has increased to around Rs 2000-3000 per day, due to the value derived from this online medium.
Business has scaled phenomenally using AdWords, especially with specific seasonal cam-paigns he has received more flower orders than ever before. Rishi says that for the Valen- tine’s Day campaign he had tweaked the current campaigns to have ad texts and keywords specific to Valentine’s Day, and also increased his budget to as high as Rs 10,000 per day.
Even when this campaign was run for a small period only (Feb 7- Feb 14) , website traffic increased from 100 visits per day to 600-700 visits per day, giving 70-75 orders in that week. Also, out of these 70-75 customers who purchased his products, 30-35 still visit the website and continue to place orders. “The flexibility to change your AdWords campaign budget at any time and adjust campaign geo-targeting at the country, region and city levels are the two most important features of Google AdWords.” feels Rishi
Rishi is also appreciative of the support received from the Google AdWords specialists, and feels that the best part is that all his queries get answered within a turn around time of 24 hours!
Today, AdWords accounts for 70% of its web traffic and for 90% of its business, proving to be a key ingredient in the success formula for Aryan Florist.
Rishi advices others to start Google AdWords campaigns with a modest budget, focus on the right keywords and ad texts and then scale-up their investments gradual
No matter what your budget or how little time you have, you can reach new customers and grow your business using Google’s online advertising programme. With AdWords, you can choose where your ad appears, set a budget that’s comfortable for you (there’s no minimum spending commitment) and easily measure the impact of your ad.
Reach people exactly when they’re searching the Internet for what you offer. Your ad can appear on Google and its partner websites. With cost-per-click bidding, you’re charged only when someone clicks your ad.
Benefits of advertising
few important things set AdWords apart from other kinds of advertising. Using AdWords, you can:
- Reach people at the precise moment that they’re searching for what you offer
- Your ad is displayed to people who are already searching for the kinds of products and services that you offer. So those people are more likely to take action.
- You can choose where your ad appears – on which specific websites and in which geographical areas (states, towns or even neighbourhoods).
- AdWords reaches 80% of Internet users in the US. That’s a big audience.
- Control your budget
- With cost-per-click bidding, you’re charged only when someone clicks your ad, not when your ad is displayed. There are a variety of bidding options that you can choose from.
- You decide how much or little you want to spend monthly, and you’ll never be charged more than that amount.
- There’s no minimum spending commitment.
- See exactly what’s working in your ad, and build on it
- View a report of how your ad is doing – see how many new customers connect to your business from your ad, where they’re coming from and other details.
- Use AdWords’ tools to edit and improve your ad, and increase the number of potential customers who contact your business.