4 Cups spinach leaves
1 Onion chopped
2 tbsp Plain flour
1 Cup milk
2 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Fresh cream
2 Cups water
Salt and pepper to season
– Wash the spinach leaves and remove the thick stems.
– Boil it along with the water for about 8 minutes, till the spinach is well cooked.
– Cool and puree it in a blender, set aside.
– Take a pan and heat butter in it.
– Add the chopped onions and fry over medium heat for about 3 minutes, until the onions are transparent.
– Add the plain flour and fry it over low heat.
– Now combine the spinach puree, milk, salt and pepper with it.
– Simmer over low heat for about 3 minutes.
– Before serving, add the fresh cream.