|(12) a. The following e-forms filled by companies, other than one person companies and small companies, under sub-rule (1) and 9, shall be pre-certified by the Chartered Accountant or the Company Secretary or as the case may be the Cost Accountant , in whole-time practice, namely:-
||Declaration prior to the commencement of business or exercising borrowing powers
||Notice of situation or change of situation of registered office
||Notice of Order of the Court or any other component authority
||Return of allotment
||Notice to Registrar of any alteration of share capital
||Application for registration of creation, modification of charge (other than those related to debentures) including particulars of modification of charge by Asset Reconstruction Company in terms of Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Securities Interest Act, 2002 (SARFAESI)
||Particulars for satisfaction of charge thereof
||Application for registration of creation or modification of charge for debentures or rectification of particulars filed in respect of creation or modification of charge for debentures
||Filing of Resolution and agreement to the Registrar
||Intimate of changes in particulars specified in DIN application
||Notice of resignation of director
||Return of appointment of key managerial personnel
||Form of application to the Central Government for approval of appointment or reappointment and remuneration or increase in remuneration or waiver for excess or over payment to managing director or whole time director or manager and commission or remuneration to directors.
||Application to Registrar for obtaining the status of dormant company
||Return of dormant companies
||Application for seeking status of active company
||Particulars of person(s) or key managerial personnel charged or specified for the purpose of sub- clause (iii) or (iv) of clause 60 of section 2.
||Notice of appointment of auditor by the company
||Return of Statutory Compliances
||Application for extension of Time
||Half Yearly Return
b. The following e-forms files by companies, other than one person companies and small companies, under sub-rule (1) of rule 9 ,shall be pre-certified in the following manner, namely:-
- GNL-1 (Form for filing an application with Registrar of Companies)-optional pre- certification by the Charted Accountant or the Company Secretary or as the case may be the Cost Accountant, in Whole -time practice.
- DPT-3 (Return of Deposits) -certification by Auditors of the company.
- MGT-10 (Change in shareholding position of promoters and top ten shareholders)- certification by a Company Secretary in whole- time practice.
- AOC-4 (Form for filing financial statement and other documents with the Registrar)- certification by a Chartered Accountant in whole-time practice.
c. E-form DIR-3 shall be filed along with the attestation of photograph ,identity proof and proof of residence of the applicant by the Chartered Accountant or the Company Secretary or as the case may be the Cost Accountant in whole-time practice”
2. In the said rules, in rule 9, for sub-rule (1), the following sub-rule shall be substituted, namely:-
- The Central Government shall set up and maintain a secure centralised electronic registry in which all applicants, financial statement, prospectus, return, register, memorandum, articles, particulars of charges, or any particulars or returns or any other documents under the Act shall be filled and stored electronically
Click here to download the notification