List Given Below
1) Original Birth Certificate issued by Muncipal Corporation or Equivalent Authority ( Few schools ask with Name of the Child printed)
2) Proof of residential address ( Photo Id proof/passport/Aadhaar card/Lease Deed/ latest paid Electricity Bill/ MTNL Bill and Court registered rental lease dead at least 6 months old) SCHOOL SPECIFIC (Very few schools ask for two proofs)
3) Baptism certificate and a letter from the Priest (for Catholic only)
4) Affidavit in case of Single Parents.
5) Affidavit of first born child/girl child
6) In case of sibling applicants, the school Identity Card of sibling studying the school.
7) In case of applicants with special needs- Certificate of disability issued by the competent authority.
8) Affidavit for inter community/intercast marriage (some schools give points for this)
9)For transfer cases – Proof of Transfer to Delhi.-Certificate/ Transfer Order and joining report stating date of transfer and joining .
10)Passport Size Photographs of the Child as well as the parents.(Very few school ask for recent family photo)
11) Immunization Chart of the Child.;medical ceritificate
12) Alumni Cases – Proof of Alumni ( 12th passing OR 10th certificate from respective school- SCHOOL SPECIFIC)
It Might differ From school to school