A.N.J.A.L.I

Providing Information

Things To Remember:-Delhi Nursery Admission Begins On December 27

Delhi nursery admission process for session 2018-19 begins from December 27 in 1,700 schools across the city.

This admission process will be for the 75 per cent seats and the rest 25 per cent seats that are reserved for economically weaker section or disadvantaged category categories will be filled centrally by the government.

The list of essential criteria to qualify for Delhi nursery admission like distance from the school, alumni (parents as alumni), siblings (siblings attending the same school), girl child, single parent among others will be notified by each school by December 26 on the directorate of education website – http://www.edudel.nic.in/
Here are 10 things to remember for Delhi nursery school admission:
1. Children of age between 3-4 years are eligible for nursery admission. For KG admission, the children need to be between the age of 4-5 years and for Class 1 admission, the age criteria is 5-6 years.

2. The Delhi nursery admissions take place through a 100-point system. The decision to set criteria for admission has been left on the school management and they are told to upload a list of criteria for nursery admission on the on the directorate of education website by December 26.

3. The forms for Delhi nursery admission will be available at school and online from December 27. For some schools, however, the availability of forms could be delayed, it’s best to check with the respective schools before going.

4. Parents have to submit the forms online or at the school by January 17, 2018, which is the last date to apply for Delhi nursery admission.

5. The schools will have to submit marks or points scored by each applicant to Directorate of Education (DoE) by February 8, 2018.
6. The first merit list of selected students will be published on February 15, 2018.

7. The second merit list of selected students will be published on February 28, 2018.
8. The final merit list of selected students will be published on March 15, 2018.

9. The Directorate of Education has formed a monitoring cell for each district to ensure that parents’ grievances are addressed. The grievances will addressed March 1 to March 7, 2018.
10. The Delhi nursery admission process closes on March 31, 2018.

A.N.J.A.L.I © 2014 Frontier Theme